Wednesday 5 December 2007

texts for the presentation

I don't know if I have written correct the texts: can you have a look?

http://hankshoes.blogspot.com/
Interactive project suitable for families in holidays in Nottingham
They will enjoy the project in screens located in the most important touristic points in the city, in the tourism information office and they will also find a link in the web www.visitnottingham.com
This project have to be reproduced in a computer screen in 1024 x 768 resolution
The only hardward necessary to use it is a computer screen, a mouse and loudspeakers

I think that we don't need any more written information. Now my doubt is which images I have to put on it!! please, seggest something!

I don't know If I will be able to print this today 'cause in this *...* country all the shops close at 5 o'clock!! ggggrrrr!! I will try, I sware you!!!!

No comments: